Change management skills are critical for leaders and managers of people, projects, and organizational change. Learn how to apply Apogy's proven change management framework, the ART and Science of Change Leadership™, and improve the way change gets implemented in your organization.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The fundamentals of change management, guiding principles for change success, and Apogy’s proven framework, the ART and Science of Change Leadership ™
- The ART model for lasting individual change, and what it means to be Aware, Ready, and Trained
- The Science of Change Leadership, which includes the people, process, and tools involved in the strategy, planning, and execution of organizational change
- The Change Leader’s process, Define, Design, Deploy (3D), and the specific steps and tools you can use during each phase
- How to measure change performance, as well as best practices for prioritizing and implementing continuous change
- The traits and competencies for effective change leadership, and ways to build organizational readiness and resilience through coaching, collaboration, and human-centric change management
CREDENTIALS EARNED: Apogy Certified Change Leader
Apogy is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.